- Vanishing Financial Freedom [Meador Lecture Series 2009-2010: Freedom], 61 Alabama Law Review 1079 (2010). View Article
- The Myth of Home Ownership and Why Home Ownership is Not Always a Good Thing, 84 Indiana Law Journal 189 (2009).
- Over-Indebtedness, the Subprime Mortgage Crisis, and the Effect on U.S. Cities, 36 Fordham Urban Law Journal 395 (2009).
- Privatizing Ethics in Corporate Reorganizations, 93 Minnesota Law Review 875 (2009).
- Choose Economics Over Emotion, Austin American-Statesman, May 23, 2008, at A15.
- Consumer Over-Indebtedness: A U.S. Perspective, 43 Texas International Law Journal 135 (2008).
- Insolvency Principles and the Odious Debt Doctrine: The Missing Link in the Debate, 70 Law and Contemporary Problems 53 (2007). View Article
- Why the New U.S. Bankruptcy Law May Not Pay Off for the Credit Card Industry, Rebuilding Success, Fall 2006, at 19.
- Regulating Bankruptcy: Public Choice, Ideology, & Beyond, 84 Washington University Law Review 1861 (2006).
- Words That Wound: Defining, Discussing, and Defeating Bankruptcy "Corruption," 54 Buffalo Law Review 365 (2006).
- Even Before the New Changes, Bankruptcy Laws Were Racially Biased, Boston Review, Sept./Oct. 2005, at 19.
- Colliding Judgments: Applying the Rooker-Feldman Doctrine in Bankruptcy Cases, 14 Journal of Bankruptcy Law & Practice 5 (2005).
Return to main profile page