- The Problem with Pretext, 38 Fordham Urban Law Journal 963 (2011).
- Legal Tide Shifts Against Texans, Austin-American Statesman, December 15, 2010 [Also appears as Ruling May Make Texas Beach Vacations a Relic, Dallas Morning News, December 16, 2010 & as Ruling Threatens Public Beach Access, San Antonio Express-News, December 17, 2010, at B2]. http://www.statesman.com/opinion/blais-legal-tide-shifts-against-texans-1124784.html
- Emerging Science, Adaptive Regulation, and the Problem of Rulemaking Ruts [Symposium: Harnessing the Power of Information for the Next Generation of Environmental Law], 86 Texas Law Review 1701 (2008) (with Wendy E. Wagner).
- Urban Revitalization in the Post-Kelo Era, 34 Fordham Urban Law Journal 657 (2007).
- Children's Health and Environmental Exposure Risks: Information Gaps, Scientific Uncertainty, and Regulatory Reform, 17 Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum 249 (2007) (with Wendy Wagner).
- Commentary: Counting Costs and Calculating Benefits [Symposium: The Impact of Civil Justice on the American Economy & Polity], 80 Texas Law Review 2059 (2002).
- Beyond Cost/Benefit: The Maturation of Economic Analysis of the Law and Its Consequences for Environmental Policymaking, 2000 University of Illinois Law Review 237.
- William Wayne Justice: The Life of the Law [Dedication], 77 Texas Law Review 1 (1998).
- Environmental Racism Reconsidered, 75 North Carolina Law Review 75 (1996).
- Takings, Statutes, and the Common Law: Considering Inherent Limitations on Title, 70 Southern California Law Review 1 (1996).
- Simple Justice/Simple Murder: Reflections on Judicial Modesty, Federal Habeas and Justice Blackmun's Capital Punishment Jurisprudence, 97 Dickinson Law Review 513 (1993).
Return to main profile page