- Representing Texas Children in Abuse and Neglect Cases: A Manual for Attorneys (Children's Justice Act Program, October 1998).
- Case Conferences: A Better Way to Reach Agreements, Child Support Report, March 2012, at 6.
- Case Conferences: Engaging Parents to Improve Performance, Child Support CommuniQue, February 2012.
- Amendments to the Texas Family Code, 76th Legislature: Title 5, the Parent-Child Relationship and the Suit Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship [commentary], State Bar Section Report: Family Law, Summer 1999, at 29 (with Howard G. Baldwin, Jr. et al.).
- A Child's Lawyer, 14 Discovery: Research and Scholarship at The University of Texas at Austin 46 (1996) (with John J. Sampson and J. Andrew Hathcock).
- New Federal Child Support Law Mandates Changes in Texas Family Code, State Bar of Texas Section Report: Family Law (Fall 1984).
- Commentary to Chapters 107 and 263, in Sampson and Tindall's Texas Family Code Annotated, With Related State and Federal Statutes (Rochester, NY: Lawyers Cooperative Publishing, 1999, 1998, 1997).
- Ethics in IV-D Practice, in Child Support Reference Manual (Washington, D.C.: American Bar Association, 1989).
- Advocating for Children in Emergency Removal Proceedings, in Protecting Children Through The Legal System (1981).
Return to main profile page