- Are We Killing the Rain? Meditations on the Water Cycle and, More Particularly, on Bioprecipitation, 37 Water International 670 (2012).
- Foreword--and Forward!: Toward the Felicitous Relationship of Words and Ideas, 1 Blackacre 1 (2005).
- Foreword [Symposium: Changing Directions in Water Law], 83 Texas Law Review 1809 (2005).
- Genophobia: What Is Wrong with Genetic Discrimination?, 149 University of Pennsylvania Law Review 1439 (2001) (with Colin S. Diver).
- Abortion and Reproductive Rights, in The Oxford Handbook of Legal Studies 672 (Peter Cane & Mark Tushnet eds.; Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003).
- Immigrants, Agency, and Allegiance: Some Notes from Anthropology and from Law, in Engaging Cultural Differences: The Multicultural Challenge in Liberal Democracies 99 (R.A. Shweder, M. Minow & H.R. Markus eds.; New York: Russell Sage Foundation, 2002) (with Caroline Bledsoe).
Return to main profile page