- Making the Most of LibGuides in Law Libraries, AALL Spectrum, March 2012 at 17 (with Melanie Cofield).
- An Interview with Margaret Leary, Author of Giving It All Away: The Story of William W. Cook and His Michigan Law Quadrangle, 4 Unbound: An Annual Review of Legal History and Rare Books 67 (2011).
- Present in its Absence: Law Librarians and Technology at the Founding of AALL, 98 Law Library Journal 515 (2006).
- Case Note: Contracts—Beating Them at Their Own Game: The Business Risk Doctrine and the Broadening Coverage of Commercial General Liability Insurance—Thommes v. Milwaukee Insurance Co., 30 William Mitchell Law Review 673 (2003).
- Feminist Legal Theory: A Primer, by Nancy Levit & Robert R.M. Verchick, 99 Law Library Journal 439 (2007).
- South Dakota Practice Materials, in State Practice Materials: Annotated Bibliographies (Frank G. Houdek, ed.; Hein, 2008) (with Matthew Braun).
Return to main profile page