- Hernandez's Implications for Latino/a Civil Rights: B. Statement of Professor Norma V. Cantú [Symposium: Hernandez v. Texas: A 50th Anniversary Celebration], 11 Texas Hispanic Journal of Law & Policy 34 (2005). View Article
- Revised Sexual Harassment Guidance: Harassment of Students by School Employees, Other Students, or Third Parties, Federal Register, January 19, 2001, at 5512 (Editor). <http://frwebgate1.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/PDFgate.cgi?WAISdocID=xtJDJY/1/2/0&WAISaction=retrieve>
- Contemporary Challenges in Race Relations [Symposium: Remembering and Advancing the Constitutional Vision of Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.], 43 New York School Law Review 129 (1999) (with Charles Ogletree, Christopher Edley & Pamela S. Karlan). View Article
- Sexual Harassment Guide: Peer Sexual Harassment: Draft Document and Request for Comments, Federal Register, August 16, 1996, at 42728 (Editor). <http://frwebgate2.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/PDFgate.cgi?WAISdocID=IYSLoH/1/2/0&WAISaction=retrieve>
- Racial Harassment: OCR Investigative Guidance, Federal Register, March 10, 1994 (Editor). <http://frwebgate2.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/TEXTgate.cgi?WAISdocID=zHogIt/0/1/0&WAISaction=retrieve>
- Testimony to 106th Congress: House Subcommittee on Education and Workforce. (2001).
- Briefing of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights: Civil Rights Implications of Zero Tolerance Programs. (Feb. 17, 2000).
- Testimony before Subcommittee of Oversight and Investigations. (concerning Office for Civil Rights enforcement of federal laws in areas of use of standardized tests, Title IX and services for limited English proficient students) (June 22, 1999).
- Testimony before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Foreign Commerce and Tourism, U.S. Senate (October 18, 1995).
- Testimony before the Subcommittee on Postsecondary Education, Training and Lifelong Learning, U.S. House of Representatives. (May 9, 1995).
- Emerging Legal Issues: A Proposed Agenda for Advocacy for Hispanics, in Latino Empowerment: Progress, Problems and Prospects 121 (Roberto E. Villarreal, Norma G. Hernandez & Howard D. Neighbor editors; New York: Greenwood Press, 1988).
- Applying Federal Civil Rights Laws to Public Charter Schools: Questions and Answers (Washington D.C.: Office for Civil Rights (ED), 2001) (Editor).
- The Use of Tests as Part of High-Stakes Decision-Making for Students: A Resource Guide for Educators and Policy-Makers (Washington D.C.: Office for Civil Rights (ED), 2000) (Editor, with Richard W. Riley). <http://www2.ed.gov/offices/OCR/archives/pdf/TestingResource.pdf>
- Annual Reports to Congress (Washington D.C.: Office for Civil Rights (ED), 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999) (Editor).
- Testimony before House Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, HHS and Education. (April 1, 1998).
- Title IX: 25 Years of Progress (Washington D.C.: Office for Civil Rights (ED), 1997) (Editor). <http://www.eric.ed.gov/PDFS/ED409618.pdf>
- Protecting Students from Harassment and Hate Crimes: A Guide for Schools (National Association of Attorneys General, 1995) (Editor, with Mike Moore).
Return to main profile page