- The First Trial: Where Do I Sit? What Do I Say? (St. Paul, Minn.: West, 2009, with Steven H. Goldberg).
- Texas Courts: Trial And Appeal, Cases And Materials (Dallas: Imprimatur Press, 7th ed. 2001, with Alexandra Albright & Jack Ratliff).
- Probing the Legitimacy of Mandatory Mediation: New Roles for Judges, Mediators and Lawyers, 1 St. Mary's Journal of Legal Malpractice & Ethics 150 (2011) (with Susan Schultz and James McCormack).
- Honesty is the Best Policy: It's Time to Disclose Lack of Jury Trial Experience, 23 Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics 155 (2010) (with Christopher John Bodnar).
- Privatizing the Justice System, 25 Review of Litigation 735 (2006).
Return to main profile page