- Law of Class Actions and Other Aggregate Litigation (St. Paul: Foundation Press, 2nd ed. 2013) (with Richard Nagareda, Robert Bone, Elizabeth Burch, & Charles Silver).
- Using State Test Cases to Settle Multidistrict Litigation? A Comment on “Mass Litigation Governance in the Post-Class Action Era” [Symposium: The Public Life of Private Law: A Volume in Honor of Richard Nagareda], 5 Journal of Tort Law 47 (2012).
- The Jurisdictional Nature of Adequate Representation in Class Litigation [Symposium: Aggregate Litigation: Critical Perspectives], 79 George Washington Law Review 410 (2011). View Article
- Collateral Attack and the Role of Adequate Representation in Class Suits for Money Damages, 58 University of Kansas Law Review 917 (2010).
- Shutts and the Adequate Representation Requirement, 74 University Of Missouri-Kansas City School Of Law Review 765 (2006).
- Erie and Choice of Law After the Class Action Fairness Act, 80 Tulane Law Review 1723 (2006).
- Choice of Law and the Protection of Class Members in Class Suits Certified Under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 23(b)(3), 2004 Michigan State Law Review 799 (2004).
- The Sources of Federal Preclusion Law After Semtek, 72 University of Cincinnati Law Review 527 (2003).
- Uma Introdução às Ações Coletivas no Direito Norte-Americano [An Introduction to Class Action Law in the United States], Edição Especial Revista da Faculdade de Direito Universdidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, 111 (2002).
- The Availability of Collateral Attack for Inadequate Representation in Class Suits, 79 Texas Law Review 383 (2000).
- Mass Tort Litigation and the Seventh Amendment Reexamination Clause, 83 Iowa Law Review 499 (1998). [Reprinted in Cadernos do Programa de Pós-Graduação em Direito, Aug. 2004, at 113.]
- Rethinking the Adequacy of Adequate Representation, 75 Texas Law Review 571 (1997).
Return to main profile page