Texas Law Review to hold annual symposium, “Constitutional Foundations,” February 15–16, 2013
The Texas Law Review‘s annual symposium, “Constitutional Foundations,” will take place at the University of Texas School of Law on February 15–16, 2013.
The Texas Law Review has partnered with Professors Alexander Tsesis, of Loyola University Chicago School of Law, and Sanford Levinson, of the University of Texas School of Law, to host a symposium that will bring together several of the most renowned constitutional scholars to debate the interpretation of U.S. constitutional law. A complete schedule and program details are available at the symposium website.
The following constitutional law scholars will attend the symposium:
- Jack Balkin, Knight Professor of Constitutional Law and the First Amendment at Yale Law School
- Amy Barrett, Professor of Law, Notre Dame Law School
- Mitch Berman, Richard Dale Endowed Chair in Law, Professor of Philosophy, The University of Texas School of Law
- Jim Fleming, The Honorable Frank R. Kenison Distinguished Scholar in Law, Boston University School of Law
- Joseph Fishkin, Assistant Professor, The University of Texas School of Law
- William Forbath, Lloyd M. Bentsen Chair in Law, The University of Texas School of Law
- Jessie Hill, Professor of Law and Laura B. Chisolm Distinguished Research Scholar, Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Vicki Jackson, Thurgood Marshall Professor of Constitutional Law, Harvard Law School
- Randy Kozel, Associate Professor, Notre Dame Law School
- Sanford Levinson, W. St. John Garwood and W. St. John Garwood, Jr. Centennial Chair, The University of Texas School of Law
- Gillian Metzger, Stanley H. Fuld Professor of Law; Vice Dean, Columbia Law School
- Neil Siegel, Professor of Law and Political Science, Duke University School of Law
- David Strauss, Gerald Ratner Distinguished Service Professor of Law, University of Chicago School of Law
- Kevin Toh, Associate Professor, San Francisco State University
- Alexander Tsesis, Associate Professor of Law, Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Mark Tushnet, William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
- Laura Underkuffler, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and J. DuPratt White Professor of Law, Cornell Law School
The event is open to the public and attending attorneys will be eligible to receive up to 7.5 hours of CLE credit. For more information about the event or to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Amy Friedman, Administrative Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-232-1287.