To request assistance through the Special Events Office, please complete the following steps in sequential order. Remember that all forms must be submitted at least seven business days prior to the event per our Policies and Procedures.
- Check room availability and reserve a space for your event via the UT Law Rooms page. Please include any furniture setup, linen, food and/or beverages requests needed for your event.
- Fill out an Online Event Form. Please include the information below or your event may be declined due to insufficient details:
Fill out an Official Occasion Expense Form (OOEF) and have it signed and sent to Special Events after submitting the Online Event Form. Your room reservation will remain tentative until the Online Event Form and OOEF have been completed and submitted to our office.
- The 10-digit IDT account number to charge
- Catering details
- Event schedule, including start and end times of meals and/or breaks
- Furniture setup, cleaning or linen requests
- Event location(s)
- Onsite contact information (if the event is taking place over the weekend or after-hours)
- *Make sure to click "yes" in the special events requirements section when submitting the form. Otherwise, it will not be sent to our office for approval.