LBJ School Alumni Board - Board Member Responsibilities
A member of the Alumni Board assumes these responsibilities:
Attends and participates at all scheduled alumni board and committee meetings
- Members must commit to attending the twice-annual Alumni Board meetings in Austin, and participating in additional meetings by telephone or video conferencing as reasonable.
- Participates at Alumni Board sponsored or hosted events
- Gives at a personally meaningful level to LBJ School annual fund
- Serves as an active ambassador of the LBJ School to fellow alumni, future and current students, colleagues and friends
- Provides contact information and a biography and photo for the LBJ School web site
- Provide meeting space and coordination of materials
- Provide access to School, administrative support, and collaborate with officers and committee members
- Provide expertise in event coordination, media/communications including maintenance of an official Alumni Board web site
- Coordinate communication between Alumni Board and chapters and alumni community
- Provide a ‘State of the School’ report from the dean (or designee) at each board meeting
 Two events per year for Central Texans, and one per year for others. One meeting of the full board will take place in conjunction with the annual Alumni Reunion Weekend.
 Contact information is for a private directory for board members only.