Giving to the LBJ School
LBJ School students are among the university’s finest. They arrive on campus enthusiastic and ready to immerse themselves in the rigorous curriculum for which our school is renowned. Our celebrated faculty and staff are dedicated to providing our students with the knowledge, skills, and opportunities that will prepare them for the ever-changing policy landscape. Maintaining the strength of this remarkable community and ensuring its continuing impact in the world requires the support of alumni and friends.
Your support can help the LBJ School grow stronger and fund priorities such as:
- Developing innovative cross-disciplinary dual degree and international partnership programs
- Establishing a significant presence in Washington, D.C. through summer classes, conferences, symposium and alumni programs
- Funding and expanding research on important global issues like healthy policy, education policy, nontraditional threats to security, urban policy studies, and nonprofit management
Please consider making a gift of unrestricted support to the LBJ School and remember you can increase the size of your donation if your employer has a corporate matching program.
To contribute to this fellowship, you can do one of the following:
- Send a check, payable to the "University of Texas.” Checks can be sent to:
Carolyn Miles Garber
Director of Development
Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs
P.O. Box Y
Austin, TX 78713-8925
- To pay via credit card, click here.
If you have any questions about making a donation to the LBJ School, feel free to contact Carolyn Miles Garber, Director of Development, 512-471-2760.