Guides and Resources
This section provides resources and guides to assist you with your career goals:
- Researching Careers: This section provides links to resources that let you explore careers in your fields of interest, along with job boards for job seekers at all levels of experience.
- Resumes, Cover Letters and Curriculum Vitae: Get guidance to help you hone your resume to clearly present your qualifications for the job you’re seeking. This section includes examples of several types of resumes.
- Networking: Learn how to meet established professionals in your fields of interest to learn about careers and begin your job search.
- Interviews: Learn to present your skills and experience confidently and clearly to earn a job offer. This section covers etiquette, interview questions and strategies, and how to follow up with your potential employers after an interview.
- Negotiating and Accepting an Offer: Make sure that your compensation is in line with your experience and your duties.