What our customers have said:
“I continue to be impressed with the caliber of your operation. Thanks for your stellar efforts again this year!”
“Your staff did an excellent job on our conference. Everything from the planning stages to the actual conference worked like a well-oiled machine.”
If you are planning a conference, you need more than just a meeting planner. You need someone with experience handling large-group logistics. The Office of Conferences and Training specializes in managing the extensive list of important details that make for a successful event. We have coordinated events for higher education, local government, professional and trade associations, and state agencies ranging in size from 80 to 1,100.
Our range of conference services includes:
- Planning - Obtain mailing lists; assist with agenda; design and produce brochures.
- Registration – Organize mailings; collect fees; communicate with attendees; prepare nametags; manage onsite registration.
- Logistics – Site selection and contract negotiation; secure hotel room blocks; submit hotel rooming lists; coordinate and contract for all catering needs.
- Conference Materials Management – Order, reproduce and distribute materials; provide signage.
- Speaker Interface - Invite speakers; make travel and hotel arrangements; collect biographical information; provide audiovisual services.
- Exhibitor Coordination – Collect exhibitor registrations and fees; work with vendors and conference facility to ensure the appropriate set-up for the exhibitor hall.
- Entertainment – Reception planning; arrangement for local tours and attractions.
- Post Event Reporting and Follow-Up – Create program evaluation; collect and analyze evaluation responses; report attendance to credit hour governing boards.
You can benefit from our valuable experience by letting us take the stress out of your conference planning. We can customize a conference service package to fit your event needs. To set up a consultation, call 512-471-0820 or email email@example.com.
2009 Austin Mayoral Debate
After Copenhagen: Collaborative Responses to Climate Change