JOIN THE TEAM
- All divers MUST renew their memberships by September 1, 2015.
- Divers must Register with AAU before attending first practice (AAU Club Code from September 1, 2014 to August 31, 2016 is WW689Y).
- Podium, Elite and Intermediate Divers must also Register with USA Diving in addition to AAU.
- Try-Outs are available, please email Coach Jim for availability.
LONGHORN Groups: PODIUM, ELITE & INTERMEDIATE
Participation by head coach invitation only. All divers in these groups must have AAU and USA Diving Competitive Gold memberships. All divers in these groups are expected to compete at ALL USA Diving meets that they are qualified for: Junior Regionals, Zones and Nationals. If you are part of the LONGHORN Groups and wold like to receive emails with team information and updates, please sign up to the email list “Adv., Inter., Pod., Elite Diving”; sign up in the usual place on the bottom of our homepage.
FUTURE LONGHORNS Group
All divers in this group must have AAU Memberships. If you are part of the FUTURE LONGHORNS Group and wold like to receive emails with team information and updates, please sign up to the email list “Future Champions Diving”; sign up in the usual place on the bottom of our homepage.
Weekly Practices Schedule During School Year (session signup is required):
Starts September 1st, 2015
3:30pm – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
5:00pm – 6:30pm Monday – Friday
6:30pm – 8:00pm Monday – Thursday
- Please see the Diving Meet Schedule & Results.
- The Future Longhorn divers may compete at AAU meets. The AAU meets are a good way to measure a diver’s progress.
All divers, be sure to attend the workout that you sign up for and arrive on-time. All divers must leave the pool deck as soon as practice is over. Divers are not allowed to change on pool deck. No one is allowed on the diving equipment without a coach supervising.
Depending on Swim Center Events and UT Football Games, the schedule may be adjusted to accommodate fair distribution of practice times. There is no practice at UT the days of UT Football Games. When our team is competing at an away pool, practice may not be available at our pool.
Please contact the TXLA Membership Office, at 512-471-2710 with registration or billing questions.
For any other diving questions, please email Coach Jim.