Welcome to the School of Nursing Career Services at The University of Texas at Austin!
Registration is now open in the Career Services System (CSS) to gain access to many opportunities and resources. Students and employers register today! Student Registration/Login | Employer Registration/Login
Additional Information for Students
Nursing Specific Employment Databases - Many are available. Here are a few to get you started.
- Career Services System at the School of Nursing (Coming soon!): Listings submitted by employers targeting UT nursing students.
- ENP Network: A directory of national and local career opportunities for nurse practitioners.
- LiquidCompass: A database of U.S. nursing jobs personalized for UT nursing students.
- Nurse.com: U.S. nursing jobs searchable by state and specialty area.
- NursingJobs.com: RN nursing jobs searchable by location and specialty.
University of Texas Employment Job Boards
- Hire A Longhorn: Employers post part-time and seasonal jobs to recruit admitted and currently enrolled UT students.
- HireUTexas: A campus-wide job board, connecting students and alumni with employers looking for top talent.
Career Services consultants are available for career planning by appointment and during walk-in hours.
Make an Advising Appointment: (Coming soon!)
Career Consultation Appointments: The current process to set up a 30 minute career consultation appointment is to email firstname.lastname@example.org with three preferred appointment times for consideration, and your meeting topic (i.e. resume review, cover letters, interviewing).
Mock Interviews: These are 45-minute practice sessions designed to sharpen your interviewing skills.
Walk-in Appointments: These are 15-minute meetings available on a first-come first-served basis.
Walk-in Hours: Wednesday 2:00 - 4:00 pm & Thursday 4:00 - 5:30 pm
Schedule an Interview Room: Have a phone interview? Nursing students can email email@example.com to request a specific date and time (up to one and a half hour time slots.)