Career Services in the School of Nursing provides access to job and volunteer opportunities, information on upcoming recruitment and job fair events, and resources for writing resumés, cover letters, and interviewing.
The School of Nursing’s Events Calendar, Upcoming Events page, and Academic Calendar (requires EID) contain updated information on career and academic events in the School of Nursing. Check frequently for up-to-date information on events.
Stay current by reading the Career Services Blog, featuring externship experiences written by nursing students, announcements and more. Submit story ideas or events for consideration to Sherry Reddick.
- UT Nursing Student Job and Volunteer Listings
- UT Job Center
- Hire Texas
- After College: State-wide Job Board for Nursing Students
Resources on Resumes, Cover Letters, and Interviewing
- Donna Cardillo's Nursing Resume, Career Site
- Microsoft Office Templates
- Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- Sanger Learning & Career Center: Resumes, Cover Letters, Follow-up letters
- UT Undergraduate Writing Center
Welcome to School of Nursing Career Services at The University of Texas at Austin. We look forward to working with you and appreciate your commitment to the School of Nursing.
On-campus recruiting is handled through our Office of Student Services. Call 512.232.4780 for assistance.
To post job opportunities on the School of Nursing website please download and fill out the Pre-nursing and Nursing Job Posting Form (PDF) or MSN and PhD Job Posting Form (PDF) depending upon your job requirements.