The School of Nursing Media Center provides Web and media production services, as well as instructional support. Our team of graphic designer, web developer, audio and video specialists, and student technicians can help with a variety of project needs including:
- Audio podcasting
- Audio and video production
- Graphic design
- Lecture capture
- Poster design and printing (limited to faculty and graduate students)
- Video conferencing
- Web design and development (limited to faculty and Nursing student organizations)
Media Support team is here to provide the Nursing School with classroom tech support, video and audio services, student ID’s and more.
Location: NUR 5.192
Checkout Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:45 am - 7:00 pm
Classroom Support Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 7:30pm
Contact: Peter Hancock | (512) 471-4275 or Jeremy Pawlowski | (512) 471-7964
The School of Nursing Design Studio provides faculty & graduate students with publication/collateral material layout and design, poster creation, and logo design. All graphic/design services are reserved for the School of Nursing at The University of Texas at Austin only. This service is NOT self help.
Note: For campus wide graphic services contact Copy Services at 512-471-1615 for graphic & printing assistance.
- $15/hr - Publication layout/design (For Faculty)
- $10 linear foot - Poster Printing only (For Graduate Students)
- Posters and banners are produced on photo gloss paper on our Epson 9600 UltraChrome
- Plotter -100’x44”with 720, 1440 & 2880 dpi.
- Banners are $10 per linear foot (i.e. a 6-foot poster/banner = $60)
Contact: Janet Ehle | NUR 5.198 | (512) 471-0365
The School of Nursing Web Services manages the structure, design and content of the School of Nurisng website. The Webmaster provides nursing facutly, staff, and student organizations assistance in web design, development, content architecture and organization. Our goal is to provide users with up-to-date, informative, and user-friendly website.
Contact: Webmaster | NUR 5.102J | (512) 471-1359