Rising Star Alumni Award
Open to any graduate of the UT Austin School of Nursing who received his or her degree in the last ten years and who has evidenced leadership, impact, and innovation in healthcare delivery and/or healthcare policy and who is actively engaged in contributing to the profession.
General Nomination Information/Instructions
- All nominations are due by 5:00 pm on August 14th, 2015.
- Individuals may nominate themselves.
- Please note that an individual may be ineligible if any of the following conditions prevail:
- Current candidate for public office
- Member of the selection committee
- Previous recognition as any level of distinguished alumni of the UT Austin School of Nursing
- Not in good standing with the appropriate state board of nursing
- Cannot be present at the time and place of the award presentation (evening of September 24, 2015 in Austin, Texas)
- The individuals selected for the Rising Star Alumni Award will be notified by September 1 of their selection so that they may confirm plans to attend the evening event on September 24.
Rising Star Alumni Nomination Form
Complete nomination information may be submitted by filling out the online Rising Star Alumni Nomination Form or you may download a printable version of the Alumni Awards normation form (Word Format) and send it via mail or fax to:
UT Austin School of Nursing
1710 Red River
Austin, TX 78701