Publications supported by St. David’s CHPR funding
The following publications have resulted from the St. David’s CHPR endowment’s support:
- Choi, Namkee G. (PI), An, S., & Garcia, A. “A feasibility study of low-income homebound older adults’ participation in an online chronic disease self-management program.” (2014). Home Health Care Services Quarterly 33, 106-20.
- Jang, Y., Yoon, H., Park, N. S., Chiriboga, D. A., & Kim, M. T. (in press). Dental care utilization and unmet dental needs in older Korean Americans. Journal of Aging and Health.
- Jang, Y., Yoon, H., An, S., & Kim, M. T. (under review). Social capital in ethnic communities and mental health: A study of Korean American older adults. Submitted to Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health.
- Yoon, H., Jang, Y., & Xie, B. (under review). Computer use and computer anxiety in older Korean Americans. Submitted to Journal of Applied Gerontology.
- Becker, H. & Henneghan, A. (in press). “When do I get my brain back?”: Breast cancer survivors’ experience of cognitive problems. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing
- An, Sok, & Choi, Namkee G. (PI). “’Exercising frequently and eating properly has helped immensely’: Benefits of an online chronic disease self-management workshop for low-income homebound older adults.” (September 2013). Journal of Aging: Research and Clinical Practice 2(3), 289-94.