Title: UT Networking Session with Community Agencies
Date: December 6, 2013
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Location: Nur 4.180 | School of Nursing | 1710 Red River, Austin, Texas
Speaker: Community Agencies
Co-Sponsor: Division of Diversity & Community Engagement
RSVP: RSVP to CHPR@mail.nur.utexas.edu by December 2, 2013
Abstract: The purpose of this session is to provide a venue for community agencies to share their mission and programming and offer an opportunity for faculty and graduate students to explore common health-related interests that may facilitate community based research and program development.
- Sage Words
- Children’s Optimal Health
- Mom’s Place
- Austin/Travis County Integral Care
- Austin/Travis County Health & Human Services
- People’s Community Clinic
- La Leche League
- Office of Survey Research at the Annette Strauss Institute for Civic Life
- Children’s Wellness Clinic
- Family Wellness Clinic
- Bipolar Foundation of Central Texas
- Children's/AISD Student Health Services - Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas
- Volunteer Healthcare Clinic
A light lunch will be served.
Questions? Call us at (512) 471–9910 or email us at CHPR@mail.nur.utexas.edu.