Program Grant Consultant
- 2010-2011: Noël Bridget Busch, Principal Investigator, The Institute on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault, Program Evaluation: Non-Report Sexual Assault Forensic Exam Program, $50,000. Consultant, Regina Jones Johnson, Dr. PH, M.S.N., R.N.
Research Grants Funded
- 2003-2005: Minority Supplement, Sexual Health Practices of Homeless Adolescents (Long term minority supplement) - # 3 RO1 NRO4820-05S1, funded by National Institute of Nursing Research and National Institutes of Health (NINR/NIH). $263,453. Principal Investigator, Lynn Rew, parent grants 1-R01-NR04820-03 and 2-R01-NR04820-04.
- 2007-2009: Co-Investigator, Noël Bridget Busch, Principal Investigator, The Institute on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault, award from the Texas Legislature based on passage of House Bill 1751 (80th legislative session), $125,000 for prevention of sexual assault research.
- 2007-2008: Investigator, Noël Bridget Busch, Principal Investigator, Johnson, R.J., Co-Investigator, The Institute on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault project, funded by the Center for Women’s and Gender Studies and the Population Research Center, Gender and Health Microgrant, Refining a methodology to study the prevalence and predictors of men’s sexual assault perpetration behaviors against women, $3,500, awarded March 2007.
- 2005-2007: Co-Investigator, Dr. Noël Bridget Busch, Principal Investigator, The Institute on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Project, Funded by Dr. George Kozmetsky RGK Foundation, $180,000.
- 2001-2002: Co-Principal Investigator, Global Health Initiative Strategic Plan Awarded by the United Nations Association-USA, New York, NY.
- 1994-1995: Co-Principal Investigator, Professional Nursing Incentive Grant Program for Student Retention. Awarded by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, Austin TX.