Health Policy -
Additional Recommended Resources
- Nursing and Healthcare Perspectives. Online 1997-2001
- Nursing Case Management. Online 1996-2000. superseded by Lippincott's Case Mng
- Lippincott's Case Management. Online 2001-current
- Nursing Inquiry. Online 1998-2004
- Nursing Research. Online 1996-current. RT, 1, N8 call number for older issues in PCL
- Policy, Politics and Nursing Practice. Online 2000-current. RT, 86.5 P655
- RINAH (Research in Nursing and Health). Online 1996-current. RT 81.5 R46
- Health and Place. Online 1995-current
- Health and Social Care in the Community. Online 1998-current
- Health Policy. Online 1995-current. RA 1 H39,
- Health Services and Outcomes Research Methodology. Online 2000-current.
- Policy Sciences. Online 1997-current. H 1 P7
To find the above journals use Library Catalog or UT Library Electronic Journals
Comprehensive Online Resources
Papers of Record
- Chicago Tribune. Newspaper Current Issues Shelved By Country and City. Periodicals, PCL Level 2
- Los Angeles Times. Newspaper Current Issues Shelved By Country and City. Periodicals, PCL Level 2
- New York Times. Newspaper Current Issues Shelved By Country and City. Periodicals, PCL Level 2
- Washington Post. Newspaper Current Issues Shelved By Country and City. Periodicals, PCL Level 2
Business Source Complete, EBSCO
Updated monthly. Provides abstracts and indexing for over 2,680 (with 2,260 full text) scholarly business journals covering management, economics, finance, accounting and international business.
Other UT Library Business Indexes
Provides a listing of all databases available through the EBSCOhost interface. Allows you to search several EBSCO databases at one time. You could search CINAHL and MEDLINE at the same time.
Health and Wellness Resource Center (Gale Group)
PubMed/MEDLINE, National Library of Medicine.
Business Information Center. UT Library (April Kessler business librarian.)