- Access Pharmacy Allows students to select a core curriculum topic, browse by organ system, review textbooks, or search across over 20 pharmacy and medical online references. Includes lab test information and a drug database.
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests: available in Access Pharmacy. Click on the Access Pharmacy link and then click on Textbooks (on the green bar).
- DxTests Link: (located on the green bar).
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical Pharmacology Download--for PDAs, Blackberries, Iphones. You must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request an access code. You will then be given instructions and a code which will be good until the end of the school year in May.
- Lexi-Comp (About)
- Stat Ref Full text books.
- Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses
- Delmar's Guide to Lab and Diagnostic Tests
- DrugPoints System
- AHFS Drug Information
- In order to acess these books: (1) Click on the Stat Ref link (2) The books are listed by title in the blue column on the left (3) Click the book and it will open
- Clin-eguide Provides a point-of-care clinical decision support system: drug therapy, disease management, lab test info, nursing considerations for over 2000 diseases
- For drugs just type in the drug name in the search box. The Nursing Advisor section will give you nursing implications.