Taking Quizzes in the Learning Center. You must use Respondus Lockdown Browser.
- Log on to one of the computers in the LC, as you normally would.
- Left click on the “Start” button in the bottom left hand corner
- Left click on “All Programs”
- Left click on the “Respondus” folder then on the “Lockdown Browser”
- The browser will open on the Blackboard login page. Enter your EID and password as you normally do to login to Blackboard.
- Navigate to the course for which you are taking this test. Left click on the “Assignments” menu item on in the left hand column.
- Navigate down the page of choices until you find the test or quiz you need. Left click to choose that test.
- The “Begin” page will open. Left click on either of the “Begin” buttons on the right side of the page. This will open the “Password” popup window.
- Make sure that the “No” option is marked and left click on “Continue”.
- You will see that the password will be automatically filled in and masked on the “Begin” page. Left click on either “Submit” button.
- The test page will open. You will not be able to open any other windows or functions during the test.
- Read follow the instructions at the top of the page. Complete each test item as instructed.
- You may save each item as you go or save all at the end of the test.
- Make sure to click on the “Save and Submit” button when you are done with the test.
- You may get one or more “Are you sure” pop-ups to choose to go back and review/change your answers. Click on your choice.
- A “Test Submitted” screen will appear. Left click on “OK” to review your results. Choose “Yes” to close the window and go to the review page.
- Click on the “X” button in the upper right corner to close the secure browser and return to regular desktop functions
NOTE: Contact the SimLab staff for technical problems with the quiz (471-9062) and the course instructors for content problems or questions about the quiz items.