Taking Quizzes in the Learning Center. You must use Respondus Lockdown Browser.
- Log on to one of the computers in the LC, as you normally would.
- Left click on the “Start” button in the bottom left hand corner
- Left click on “All Programs”
- Left click on the “Respondus” folder then on the “Lockdown Browser”
- The browser will open on the Blackboard login page. Enter your EID and password as you normally do to login to Blackboard.
- Navigate to the course for which you are taking this test. Left click on the “Assignments” menu item on in the left hand column.
- Navigate down the page of choices until you find the test or quiz you need. Left click to choose that test.
- The “Begin” page will open. Left click on either of the “Begin” buttons on the right side of the page.
- The test page will open. You will not be able to open any other windows or functions during the test.
- (Note: If a “Password” popup window opens instead of the test page make sure that the “No” option is marked and left click on “Continue”. You will see that the password will be automatically filled in and masked on the “Begin” page. Left click on either “Submit” button.)
- Read and follow the instructions at the top of the page. Complete each test item as instructed.
- You may save each item as you go or save all at the end of the test.
- Make sure to click on the “Save and Submit” button when you are done with the test.
- You may get one or more “Are you sure” pop-ups to choose to go back and review/change your answers. Click on your choice.
- A “Test Submitted” screen will appear. Left click on “OK” to review your results. Choose “Yes” to close the window and go to the review page.
- Click on the “X” button in the upper right corner to close the secure browser and return to regular desktop functions
NOTE: Contact the SimLab staff for technical problems with the quiz (471-9062) and the course instructors for content problems or questions about the quiz items.