There are three easy ways to get a hold of us: e-mail, listserv, & office hours.
Email: Contact UTNSA Officers if you have any questions.
Listserv: In order to more effectively communicate with the members, UTNSA has set up an email listserv. Subscribe to the UTNSA listserv by following the steps below:
- Visit UTNSA Mailing List web page.
- Type your email address and click submit and you are done!
You will receive a message that states that you have successfully subscribed to the listserv. If you have any problems subscribing, contact UTNSA Officers for assistance. To unsubscribe from the listserv visit the UTNSA Unsubscribe page.
*Note: You may send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to send notices or messages to the listserv. Keep all messages appropriate to ALL subscribers. Personal messages should be addressed to the individual and NOT THE LISTSERV.
Office Hours: Finally, you can drop by our office hours to ask questions, pay dues, buy shirts, or just to visit with us! We are located in the School of Nursing in 3.312. The office is in the student lounge area, right across from the coke machines. Below are our office hours:
- President, Brittany Castaneda: Wednesday 9-10am
- Vice President, Joan Yu: Thursday 11-12pm
- Treasurer, Clay Clark: Thursday 3-4pm
- Secretary, Lauren Kovar: Wednesday 3-4pm
- Fundraising, Marielena De Hoyos: Wednesday 11-12pm
- NSNA, Heather Muir: Thursday 11-12pm
- Hospitality, Jamie Zon: thursdays 2:30-3:30pm
- Hospitality Coodinator, Jacob Paul: Thursday 2-3pm
- Breakthrough to Nursing, Kim Hernandez: Wednesday 1-2pm
- Volunteer, Ashlin Snyder: Wednesday 12-1pm
- Student Government Representative, Cody Aarons
- Senate, Briana Criaco: Friday 10-11am
- Historian, Carla Morales: Thursday 1-2pm