To be a member, you must do the following:
- Sign up with UTNSA by either attending any of our meetings or by visiting UTNSA officer at any of our office hours (NUR 3.312)
- Fill out the membership registration application. Click here to download the UTNSA Membership Application Form.
Members can purchase a UTNSA shirt for $10.
We are utilizing a new 'family' system to encourage networking and inter-professional ties, so new members can expect to be placed in a family! This year's theme: Hogwarts Houses.
Why just be a member when you can be active!
We very much support our active members and provide a few perks, such as the chance to travel with us to the annual TNSA State and NSNA National Conventions, so you do not want to miss out!
To be an active member, you must attend following events per semester:
- Attend 3 UTNSA Meetings per semester
- Attend 2 Social Events per semester
- Attend 6 Hours Service/Volunteering Events per semester
- Pay dues of $20 per semester, or $35 annually
Monitor your membership status by visiting our UTNSA Point Sheet.