University Operations Professional Development
The University Operations Professional Development site lists training and programs open to University Operations employees.
Leadership Growth Program
For high performing employees, this is an intensive six month experience-based learning program. Program details and qualification and selection criteria can be found on the Leadership Growth Program page.
APPLICATION DEADLINE 9/1/2014
The Breakthrough Workshop (PN583) is a self-development workshop which will assist participants in creating individual development plans. The objective is to identify personal leadership strengths and challenges and then build a personal development plan to address individual career aspirations. This is also a prerequisite to apply for the Leadership Growth Program.
The reading group is a series of strucutred weekly meetings to dicuss a preselected leadership or management book. Participants recieve a reading and discussion schedule at the begining of the series. The group is open to anyone interested in the book selected for discussion (with supervisory approval).
- What Got You Here Won't Get You There
Begins October 30, NOA 4.106
For class information and to register visit the Reading Group Page
CareerSmart is a campus training program which lists training and development opportunities for university staff.
- CareerSmart Staff Training Index - Has classes listed by topics which include: Administration and Human Resources, Communication and Interpersonal, Compliance & Policies, Health and Safety, and Management & Technical Skills.
- CareerSmart Certificate Programs - Certificate programs offer a more comprehensive training package for staff who are interested in building their career.
- University Operations Development Offerings
- Leadership Growth Program
- Breakthrough Workshop
- Reading Group