The objective of the group is to provide a framework for meaningful discussion around a leadership or management book.
Eligibility: The group is open to anyone interested in reading and discussing the selected book (with supervisory approval).
What Got You Here Won't Get You There
The corporate world is filled with executives, men and women who have worked hard for years to reach the upper levels of management. They’re intelligent, skilled, and even charismatic. But only a handful of them will ever reach the pinnacle -- and as executive coach Marshall Goldsmith shows in this book, subtle nuances make all the difference. These are small "transactional flaws" performed by one person against another (as simple as not saying thank you enough), which lead to negative perceptions that can hold any executive back. Using Goldsmith’s straightforward, jargon-free advice, it’s amazingly easy behavior to change.
Class details: The reading group will take place over four 1 1/2 hour sessions.
Session Dates: 10/30, 11/6, 11/14, 11/20
Location: NOA 4.106
Register Now [EID Required]
- Click on the "Register Now" link next to the session for which you would like to register
- Log into the system using your EID and Password
- Under Class Enrollment select “Enroll/Withdraw”
- Under "Enrollment Options" enter EID
- Select "Enroll"
- Click "Submit Request"
- University Operations Development Offerings
- Leadership Growth Program
- Breakthrough Workshop
- Reading Group