The Breakthrough Workshop (PN583) is a self-development workshop that will assist participants in creating individual development plans. The objective is to identify personal leadership strengths and challenges and then build a personal development plan to address individual career aspirations. This workshop is also a prerequisite to apply for the Leadership Growth Program.
Who is eligible?
Any interested University Operations employee with supervisory approval.
There are currently no workshop sessions scheduled.
- Click on the "Register Now" link next to the session for which you would like to register
- Log into the system using your EID and Password
- Under Class Enrollment select “Enroll/Withdraw”
- Under "Enrollment Options" enter EID
- Select "Enroll"
- Click "Submit Request"
- University Operations Development Offerings
- Leadership Growth Program
- Breakthrough Workshop
- Reading Group