Technology Resources was formed in the fall of 2004 to provide centralized information technology support and development for departments reporting to the Vice President for University Operations (previously known as Employee and Campus Services).
Your business truly is our mission, and your unit's goals are our goals. We can help you achieve them by meeting your needs in any of the following technical areas:
- Computer Support (provided through a service contract with ITS)
- Client Services
- Business Intelligence Services
- Document Management Services
- Space Records
- Location Information
- Project Management
- Security and Compliance
- Software/Application Development
- System Integration Services
- Web Site Design and Development
Please see our Services page for more information on the specific services provided by each area.