ITS Desktop Support
If you are having problems with your computer or applications such as MS Office, Acrobat or Web browsers, the ITS desktop support specialists can assist you. You will need to submit a ticket through Footprints, the ITS Work Management System.
TRecs Service Request
For software development or implementation, Web design and updates, server or database support, please submit a TRecs Service Request Questionnaire (SRQ). All requests must have Manager and AD approval prior to submittal.
Please contact Location Information for maps at email@example.com.
Please contact Space Records for drawings and floor plans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens when you request TRecs support?
Once a service request is submitted to TRecs, there is a process for approval, prioritization, and resource allocation. Here’s a broad overview of project requests:
- The process starts with a manager submitting a request via the Service Request Questionnaire form. The manager emails the completed PDF form to email@example.com. If the manager has an AD, the AD's approval will be required.
- Client Services reviews the submitted request and may contact the requestor for additional information or clarification. The goal of the form is to provide enough information for the AVPs to make an informed decision.
- Client Services then submits the form to the appropriate director for approval.
- Client Services conducts a preliminary evaluation of the request.
- Client Services forwards the form and their preliminary evaluation to the appropriate AVP for a review.
- The TRecs Management Team prioritizes the request, estimates the timeline, and identifies the appropriate resources and projected availability.
- Individual AVP evaluates the scope and TRecs Management Team recommendations..
- AVPs as a group evaluate and determine if the request will be assigned, cancelled, or placed on hold.
At any point in the process, the SRQ may be returned to the requestor for additional information.
Why do we need this process?
- AVPs can appropriately prioritize and allocate resources for the portfolio.
- Standardization of processes ensures consistency and effective use of resources.
- Requestors, AVPs and TRecs staff will have visibility into the status of requests and assigned work.
Still have questions?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to respond.