What We Do
The Web Services team will work with you on website design and development projects ranging from basic site maintenance, to a "cosmetic" makeover, to a full redesign of your department's existing website, and even the design and development of a brand new site. Examples of our recent work include:
- Responsive redesign - Office of Sustainability
- Annual event - University Operations SLICE Awards
- Development of automated site features - Facilities Services Building Information
- Full site redesign - Document Solutions (formerly University Services)
- New site design/development - Emergency Preparedness
- General maintenance - content updates and site management for all University Operations departmental websites
How We Do It
We use the latest technology to create sites that meet (and typically exceed) the university's Web Publishing Guidelines and Section 508 Accessibility standards. Visit the University's guide to the Web design process to learn more about the recommended stages of site development.
We will work with you through each step to complete your project. Since each project has unique requirements, specific responsibilities and timelines will be outlined in a project plan. In general, TRecs Web Services is responsible for the site structure, integrity, design and any associated coding or programming. We also encourage our clients to take responsibility for maintaining their content, but we will gladly accept that responsibility if necessary.
Who We Are