Texas Football 2015
On home football games, Lots 110 and 113 will convert to a RV lot beginning Thursday evening at 6 p.m. the week of the game. All cars must be removed from lots 110 and 113 by 6 p.m. on Thursday. Any vehicle not moved by 6 p.m. will be cited and towed at the owner's expense.
All vehicles must be removed from Lots 11, 16, 20, 26, 35-40, 53, 70, 80, 103-106, 108, 111, and 118, no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday evening before the game. Failure to remove your vehicle will result in it being cited and towed at the owner's expense.
All vehicles must be removed from the following streets no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday evening before the game; failure to remove your vehicle will result in it being cited and towed at the owner's expense: 24th Street between San Jacinto Blvd and Speedway, San Jacinto Blvd between Dean Keeton and MLK, Robert Dedman Dr between Dean Keeton and Red River, Trinity St between 23rd Street and Robert Dedman Dr, 21st Street between San Jacinto and University Ave, and Speedway between Jester Circle Dr and Dean Keeton.
Vehicles may be relocated to any of the following lots: Lot 107, 109, 112, 114, 115, 117 or the fenced in area located at the corner of Martin Luther King Blvd and Leona Street.
*Do not park in any spaces marked AT ALL TIMES or your vehicle will be subject to citations.*
All garage permits holders in San Jacinto Garage (SJG), Brazos Garage (BRG), Manor Garage (MAG), and Trinity Garage (TRG) - must relocate by 11:59 p.m. on the evening before home football games.
- San Jacinto Garage (SJG) and Manor Garage (MAG) "R" permit holders must relocate to 27th Street Garage(TSG).
- Brazos Garage and Trinity Garage "R" permit holders must relocate to San Antonio Garage (SAG).
- "F" and "S" permits from SJG, BRG, MAG, and TRG must relocate to either San Antonio Garage (SAG), 27th Street Garage (TSG) or Speedway Garage (SWG)
Any vehicle not moved by the required relocation time will be cited and towed at the owners expense.
All relocated vehicles must be returned to their regular garage by 7 a.m. on the Monday following the game. Failure to return your vehicle to the garage for which you have a permit may result in ticketing, towing, and/or additional fees.
***Detailed information on garage relocations with locations for parking will be emailed to all garage permit holders before each game. This information may include information about game day changes or other changes that impact your parking such as University holidays or closures. Information in these emails will supersede the information posted on the web so it is important that you review them when they are sent.***
Guadalupe Garage (GUG), San Antonio Garage (SAG), and 27th Street Garage (TSG) will offer no-charge parking for all valid UT permit holders five hours before game time. Parking is on a space-available basis.
Non-garage permitted vehicles parked in the garages for game day must be removed by 7 a.m. on the Monday following the game. Failure to remove your vehicle by this time may result in ticketing, towing, and/or additional fees.
Purchase parking in advance and get a discount at Click and Park.
Guadalupe Garage (GUG) at San Antonio Street and 17th Street, Speedway Garage (SWG) at Speedway and 27th Street, 27th Street Garage (TSG) at 27th Street and University Ave, and San Antonio Garage (SAG) at San Antonio Street and 25th Street will offer game day parking for $20.
Parking Lots & Streets
The following UT surface parking lots will be available for public parking for a $20 fee (cash or check only if purchasing when you arrive):
- Lot 11
- Lot 18
- Lot 56
- Lot 92
Bus parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis along the west curb line of Red River St between Clyde Littlefield Dr and Robert Dedman Dr.
Longhorns Express will pick up fans at two locations:
- Barton Creek Mall (2901 S. Capital of Texas Hwy.): The Barton Creek Mall route drops off and picks up at the corner of University Ave. and 21st St.
- Intramural Fields (51st St. and Guadalupe): The IF route drops off and picks up at the corner of Dean Keeton and San Jacinto
Both shuttles begin service 2-1/2 hours prior to kickoff. Transportation to DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium stops after kickoff.
Shuttles begin returning passengers to the remote lots at the end of the third quarter. The last shuttle departs the stadium one hour after the game ends.
- Cost for the Longhorns Express is $9 per person; children 12 and under may ride free.
- Tickets may be purchased in advance online via the Longhorns Express website
- Parking for persons with disabilities is available at $20 per vehicle on a first-come, first-served basis in the following locations.
- 21st Street between San Jacinto and Speedway
- 24th Street between San Jacinto and Speedway
- Lot 36
- Trinity St near 23rd Street (limited space)
- Lot 20 (limited space)
- Person with ADA state placard or license plate MUST be in the vehicle.
- Have driver’s license or registration available to guard for verification
Check Points and Drop-Offs
- Check points (entry) locations:
- 21st Street at University Avenue
- Dean Keeton at Robert Dedman Drive
- Red River at Robert Dedman Drive
- Drop off locations for ADA patrons not parking within these check points:
- MLK at Trinity Street
- 23rd Street at Robert Dedman Drive
- 23rd Street at San Jacinto
- 24th Street at San Jacinto
- 21st Street at San Jacinto
Commercial Vehicles, Limos, and Taxis
Large vehicles/trucks and Limousines entering the stadium block will be searched at the Commercial Delivery/Limo entry point located at Robert Dedman Drive and 25th Street beginning at 7 a.m. the day of the game.
Time of Traffice Restrictions
Traffic Control Points and one-way traffic around the stadium also go into effect at 7 a.m. the day of the game. Only vehicles with the appropriate Longhorn Foundation permits and ADA placards or license plates will be admitted.
- San Jacinto Blvd between Martin Luther King Blvd and Dean Keeton St is one way north bound with no thru traffic between 21st Street and 23rd Street
- Robert Dedman Dr between Dean Keeton St and Red River St is one way southbound
- 23rd Street between Robert Dedman Dr and San Jacinto Blvd is one way westbound
- 21st Street between San Jacinto Blvd and Speedway is one way westbound
- 24th Street between San Jacinto Blvd and Speedway is one way westbound
- Trinity Street between 23rd Street and 25th Street is one way northbound
- Clyde Littlefield is one way eastbound
- Robert Dedman between Red River and Clyde Littlefield is one way northbound
- Overnight parking is prohibited in all restricted lots and streets.
- Towing begins at 12:01 a.m. on game day.
- Towing Company: Aviles & Gabes Wrecker Services 512-341-0911.
Football ScheduleGo to Texas Sports web page for the most up to date schedule.
Get Acrobat Reader to view pdf maps.