Student Garage and Surface Permit Availability and Open Sales Date Information
Purchase available permits online through My Parking Profile.
|C Permits||available||M Permits||available|
|C+ Permits||N Permit|
|D Permits||N+ Permit|
2015/2016 Annual & Fall Permits
- R Permit Open Sales: SOLD OUT
- S Permit Open Sales: ongoing
2016 Spring Permits
- S Permit Fall to Spring Renewals: 11/2/15-11/30/15
- R Permit Fall to Spring Renewals: 11/5/15-11/30/15
- R & S Permit Open Sales: begins 12/8/15
2016 Summer Permits
- S Permit Spring to Summer Renewals: 4/6/16-4/22/16
- R & S Permit Open Sales: begins 5/11/16
Other Student Permits
If you want an R or S permit, there is no need to buy a C or C+ Permit until the R Permit Lottery or S Permit sales have concluded. C and C+ Permits are sold year-round and we do not sell out of them. C, C+, N, and N+ permits are on sale now.
For faculty and staff permits, see Faculty/Staff Permit Availability page.
Locations and Hours
- The best option for determining what permits are available purchasing permits, paying citations, making an appeal, or updating address or vehicle information is online through MY PARKING PROFILE. Permits cannot only be purchased but you can arrange to have them delivered to an address of your choice and print a temporary permit that can be used until yours arrives, usually 3-5 business days.
- Staffed Garage Offices: Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday, except official UT Austin holidays
- The Conference Center Garage (CCG) located on the corner of West 20th Street and University Ave. beneath the AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center. Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week.