F DP Permit
The F Departmental (F DP) Permit is for use by departments to conduct official business throughout campus. The intent of this permit is to provide mobility and flexibility to departments to move around campus. Each department may purchase up to two F DP permits using an IDT (interdepartmental) account. The F DP permit is valid in the following locations:
- It is valid in any A, C, UT Vehicle, and Official Visitor spaces as well as Longhorn Lots.
- It is valid in F spaces except F 21, F 33, F 75 - F 97, F 99, and any spaces marked "AT ALL TIMES". It is valid in Lot 14 for no more than two hours.
- It is not valid in O or D (disabled) spaces.
- It is valid for loading and unloading with vehicle emergency lights flashing for up to 30 minutes in any space except D, F spaces marked "AT ALL TIMES", F 99, O, or meters.
- It is valid in Guadalupe Garage (GUG) - bring F DP permit to cashier to have garage ticket validated.
- The intent of the F DP is to give mobility and flexibility to the campus, therefore please do not use this permit for prolonged or continuous parking in a specific lot.
- The F DP may not be used by students for the purpose of attending classes or related academic functions (working out at the gym, going to the library, etc.).
Please be aware that departmental permits purchased with university funds are tax exempt and intended only for use while conducting university business. Any use for personal business must be reported to payroll so that the dollar value can be counted as personal income. Abuse can result in immediate cancellation of the permit.
$464 for the academic year
How To Purchase
FDP permit purchases are by IDT only. PTS requires a letter requesting the permit(s), written on departmental letterhead, noting how many FDP permits are desired (two maximum), the IDT account number, and the total amount that PTS is being authorized to charge to the account. The letter must be signed by whomever has signature authority on the IDT account. Send memo to Assistant Director, PTS, D3000 for processing, or fax to 232-9405.