Parking Options on State Property
Open lot spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking/Tailgate space tickets for lots 6, 8, 11, 18, 19, and partial lot 22 will go on sale on Friday at 6 p.m. at the designated lots.
- All sales are CASH ONLY. No checks or credit cards will be accepted for first-come, first-served lots.
- A $7 tailgating fee will be charged per space, per day.
- Tailgaters may purchase a maximum of ten tailgate spaces per person, per event.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL on first-come, first-served state-owned lots. Once the tailgater has purchased the space(s), there are no refunds.
- The Texas Facilities Commission and the Parking Contractor are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged confirmation permits and/or parking permits issued.
- Tailgaters utilizing Recreational Vehicles (RV’s), buses, trailers, box trucks, and all vehicles should not exceed the parking spaces purchased.
- Tailgaters should view the state lot maps provided and note that some spaces are only suited for compact vehicles or tent/tailgate setup (i.e. noted as 1A, 1B, 5C, etc.). The space must be reserved and paid for if you wish to utilize the space.
More information can be found on the Texas Facilities Commission website.