C Permit Parking
Class C Permit parking is on a space-available basis. As PTS does not limit the sale of C permits, finding a C space throughout the day is more challenging. On baseball game and other event days, parking is more limited and PTS encourages early arrival or alternative commute options listed below.
|Eligibility||registered students and those auditing classes at the university|
|15/16 Price||$127 annually (prorated daily)|
|16/17 Price||$133 annually (prorated daily)|
|Where to Purchase||online through My Parking Profile, or at any staffed garage office
Note: You can print off a temporary dashboard through My Parking Profile at the time of purchase to provide ten days of parking until the actual permit is mailed to the address of your choice
|Where to Park|
Note: may be relocated for special events as indicated by signage and/or email notification
|Additional Evening/ Weekend Options||weeknights 5:45 p.m.-7:30 a.m. and weekends from Friday at 5:45 p.m. to Monday at 7:30 a.m.: any unrestricted spaces that do not require a specific permit at all times|
The 2016 baseball season affects numerous east campus lots through 5/21/16. If you are a C Permit holder and unable to find a space in C and Longhorn Lots on baseball game days, see the PTS Guard stationed at Lot 104 for alternate parking. If lots are full, the guard can provide a voucher to park in Manor Garage. Other campus events, including softball, as well as construction may require relocation. Please read email notifications as well as signage in the area for latest information. If you would like to receive notices about baseball and softball parking disruptions, you can opt into our Baseball Parking UT List.
East Campus Construction
- Lot 103 - partially closed for construction; remaining lot open to C Permit holders on non-baseball game days
- East Campus Garage - under construction; expected completion Feb 2017
- Lot 104 - partially closed for construction; the north side remains open to C Permit holders on non-baseball game days
- Lot 109 - recently expanded and graveled; available to C Permit holders on baseball and non-baseball game days
- Lot 119 - recently expanded and graveled; available to C Permit holders on non-baseball game days
With limited spaces, parking can be a challenge. If the C Permit is no longer meeting your parking needs, keep in mind that it can be returned and refunded for the days remaining on your permit. To return your permit you can go to any staffed garage office.
If you are seeking alternatives to C Permit parking or more options on restricted/event days, consider:
- Intramural Fields Lot - Permit holders can park at Intramural Fields (Guadalupe & 51st) and ride the IF Shuttle, which drops off at Dean Keeton just west of San Jacinto. See map below.
- Shuttle & Capital Metro - If you live along a bus route, consider taking it on event days when parking is restricted. Students ride fare free with their UT ID.
- Park and Ride - If you don't live along a bus route, Capital Metro offers numerous Park and Ride locations with buses that drop off at the university. Students ride fare free with their UT ID.
Trinity Parking Garage (TRG)
1815 Trinity St. (Map)
Open Monday - Friday
except official university holidays
Cashier Office: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Administrative Office: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: 512-471-PARK (7275)