|Home||About||Agenda||Speakers||Register||Location||Contact Us||Regional||Online Preceptor CPE|
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
6505 North IH-35
Austin, TX 78752
Click here for a map to the DoubleTree Hotel.
6505 North IH-35
The College of Pharmacy covers the cost of educational activities and materials, AND lodging on EITHER Friday night, OR Saturday night.*
Click here to book your Hotel Room at the DoubleTree
*Room Charges: Registrants must contact the hotel directly via the link above or by calling the hotel to make a room reservation. A credit card will be required to reserve a room. Once the registrant checks in and attends the conference, one night's lodging will be transferred to the master bill. All other charges and any additional nights will be billed to the registrant's credit card. Information to assist in this process:
• Room reservations MUST be made no later than July 21, 2014
• Lodging for Preceptor-faculty ONLY - not covered for Residents, preceptors who live in the greater Austin area, or anyone who is not a current or applying UT Austin preceptor.
• The college covers double occupancy only. As in the past, if you do not have a roommate in mind, one will be assigned. If you have a preferred roommate who is one of our preceptor faculty, let the hotel know when you make your reservation. If you prefer not to have a preceptor faculty roommate, or if you choose to bring one or more guests, you will be charged for the other half of the room (approximately $60).
• Anyone who is found not to be a current UT Austin preceptor or currenlty applying to become a preceptor will be charged in full for room fees.
• Additional Nights: Registrants will be responsible for all fees for additional nights. A special room rate of $112.00 per night is available for Friday and Saturday nights if booked prior to July 21, 2014.
• Trasnsportation Costs: Costs for transportation and all non-conference activities are the responsibility of the preceptor.
Complimentary parking is available on-site in the hotel parking garage, for both day participants and overnight guests who are attending the conference. (Maximum of two nights.)
From Austin-Bergstrom International Airport: Exit the airport and turn left (West) onto Highway 71. Take Highway 71 to Highway 183 North. Turn right (North) onto Highway 183. Take 183 North to Highway 290 East. Turn left (West) onto Highway 290. On Highway 290, take the North IH-35 exit. Immediately merge into the far right lane and turn right onto the IH-35 North frontage road. The DoubleTree Hotel is the 3rd building on the right, just after Pappaadeaux's Seafood Kitchen.
From Dallas: Take South IH-35 to the Houston/290 exit (number 238A). Take a U-turn under IH-35 and get on the North frontage road. The DoubleTree Hotel is the 3rd building on the right, just after Pappaadeaux's Seafood Kitchen.
From San Antonio: Take North IH-35 to the Koenig 2222 exit (number 238A). Go straight through two sets of traffic lights. The DoubleTree Hotel is the 3rd building on the right, just after Pappaadeaux's Seafood Kitchen.
From Houston via 290: Take Highway 290 West into Austin. On Highway 290, take the North IH-35 exit. Immediately merge into the far right lane and turn right onto the IH-35 frontage road. The DoubleTree Hotel is the 3rd building on the right, just after Pappaadeaux's Seafood Kitchen.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
AUS - Airport Code
Austin is regarded as an open-minded, friendly and innovative city. The city has been consistently rated a national creative center that draws talented people from across the world to its high quality of life, abundant resources, lively entertainment and active lifestyle.
Austin is the perfect setting for discussions and building new professional relationships. We hope you enjoy your visit. Please see the following links for additional information on visiting this dynamic city.
Austin Visitor Information
The University of Texas at Austin
|The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.|
|Comments to: UTPharmacyCE@austin.utexas.edu
Download free PDF Reader | Download free MS Reader
©2012 College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas at Austin