|Home||About||Agenda||Speakers||Register||Location||Contact Us||Regional||Online Preceptor CPE|
Click Here to Register for the Preceptor Conference
NOTE: This event is open ONLY to pharmacists who currently serve as, or are currently applying to become, UT Austin College of Pharmacy preceptor-faculty, and UT affiliated PGY1 & PGY2 residents.
For additional information regarding eligibility, please contact the Experiential Programs Office: Phone 512/232-1768 or Email email@example.com
If you register for the conference but find you are unable to attend, please notify the College in advance so that we do not incur the cost of your attendance. You are responsible for cancelling your hotel room, or you will be charged!
NON-UT Austin Preceptors:
If you are not a UT Austin preceptor or applying to become a UT Austin precepto,r you are not eligible to attend this event. Non-UT Austin preceptors who attend the conference will be charged a conference registration fee of $500, and will not be eligible for CPE credit, regardless of attendance. If you are registering as a pharmacist who is applying to become a UT Austin preceptor, but fail to complete the application, you will be responsible for paying the full conference registration fee of $500 plus all hotel room fees, and any CPE credit earned will be removed from your NABP eProfile as the content will not have been applicable for you.
6505 North IH-35
The College of Pharmacy covers the cost of educational activities and materials, AND lodging on EITHER Friday night, OR Saturday night.*
Click here to book your Hotel Room at the DoubleTree
*Room Charges: Registrants must contact the hotel directly via the link above or by calling the hotel to make a room reservation. A credit card will be required to reserve a room. Once the registrant checks in and attends the conference, one night's lodging will be transferred to the master bill. All other charges and any additional nights will be billed to the registrant's credit card. Information to assist in this process:
• Room reservations MUST be made no later than July 21, 2014
• Lodging for Preceptor-faculty ONLY - not covered for Residents, preceptors who live in the greater Austin area, or anyone who is not a current or applying UT Austin preceptor.
• The college covers double occupancy only. As in the past, if you do not have a roommate in mind, one will be assigned. If you have a preferred roommate who is one of our preceptor faculty, let the hotel know when you make your reservation. If you prefer not to have a preceptor faculty roommate, or if you choose to bring one or more guests, you will be charged for the other half of the room (approximately $60).
• Anyone who is found not to be a current UT Austin preceptor or currenlty applying to become a preceptor will be charged in full for room fees.
• Additional Nights: Registrants will be responsible for all fees for additional nights. A special room rate of $112.00 per night is available for Friday and Saturday nights if booked prior to July 21, 2014.
• Trasnsportation Costs: Costs for transportation and all non-conference activities are the responsibility of the preceptor.
Notice Concerning Your Information
The Texas Public Information Act, with a few exceptions, gives you the right to be informed about the informa- tion that The University of Texas at Austin collects about you. It also gives you the right to request a copy of that information; and to have The University correct any
of that information that is wrong. You may request to receive and review any of that information, or request corrections to it, by contacting the University's Public Information Officer, Office of Financial Affairs, PO Box 8179, Austin, TX 78713 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Last Reviewed: July 18, 2014
|The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.|
|Comments to: UTPharmacyCE@austin.utexas.edu
Download free PDF Reader | Download free MS Reader
©2012 College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas at Austin