Articles/Editorials written as Editor-in-Chief of Endocrinology
1. Gore, AC. The Next Century of Endocrinology. Endocrinology 154: 1-3. January, 2013.
2. Gore, AC. Antibody Validation Requirements for Articles Published in Endocrinology. Endocrinology 154: 579-580. February, 2013.
3. Gore, AC. Why the U.S. budget sequester is a disaster for the future of biomedical science. Endocrinology 154: 2987-2988. September, 2013
4. Gore, AC. Editorial: "An international riposte to naysayers of endocrine-disrupting chemicals. In Press.
5. Gore AC, Balthazart J, Bikle D, Carpenter DO, Crews D, Czernichow P, Diamanti-Kandarakis E, Dores RM, Grattan D, Hof PR, Hollenberg AN, Lange C, Lee AV, Levine JE, Millar RP, Nelson RJ, Porta M, Poth M, Power GS, Prins GS, Ridgway EC, Rissman EF, Romijn JA, Sawchenko PE, Sly PD, Söder O, Taylor HS, Tena-Sempere M, Vaudry H, Wallen K, Wang Z, Wartofsky L, Watson CS. Policy decisions on endocrine disruptors should be based on science across disciplines: A response to Dietrich et al. Endocrinology 154: 3957-3960. November 2013.
More information about Dr. Gore
> Gore CV (PDF File)
> Publications & PDFs
> Articles/Editorials written as Editor-in-Chief of Endocrinology
> Gore Lab Members
> Gore Lab Alumni
> In the News
> Current Teaching
> Links to Journals & Scientific Societies
> Links to UT Departments & Programs
> Return to Gore's Home Page
Pharmacology & Toxicology
College of Pharmacy
The University of Texas
107 W. Dean Keeton
Austin, TX, USA
Email Address: pharmtox
"Drugs, the Brain and Behavior" is co-authored by Dr. Carlton Erickson, the college's associate dean for research and graduate studies, and Dr. John Brick, executive director of Intoxikon International.
Andrea Gore is named to the SEBM Distinguished Scientist Award.