Links may require institutional or personal subscriptions for access.
See also Google Scholar Publication Profile.
- Sawhney, P, Giammona, CJ, Meistrich, ML and Richburg, JH (2005). Cisplatin-induced long-term failure of spermatogenesis in adult C57/Bl/6J mice. Journal of Andrology. 26:136-145.
- Chandrasekaran, Y and Richburg, JH (2005). The p53 protein influences the sensitivity of testicular germ cells to mono-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate-induced apoptosis by increasing the membrane levels of Fas and DR5 and decreasing the intracellular amount of c-FLIP. Biology of Reproduction. 72: 206-213.
- Chandrasekaran, Y, McKee, CM, Ye, Y and Richburg, JH
of TRP53 status on FAS membrane localization, CFLAR (c-FLIP) ubiquitinylation,
and sensitivity of GC-2spd (ts) cells to undergo FAS-mediated apoptosis.
Biology of Reproduction. 74: 560-568.
- Richburg, JH (2006). The role of death receptor signaling
in testicular germ cell apoptosis triggered by mono-(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate
(MEHP)-induced Sertoli cell injury and its implications for risk assessment.
Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A. 69:
- McKee, CM and Richburg, JH (2006).
Testicular germ cell sensitivity to TRAIL-induced apoptosis is dependent
on p53 expression and is synergistically enhanced by DR5 agonistic antibody
treatment. Apoptosis. 11(12): 2237-50.
- Yao, P, Yi-Chen Lin, Y, Sawhney, P, and Richburg, JH
regulation of FasL Expression and Participation of sTNF-a in response
to Sertoli cell injury. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 282:(8) 5420-5431.
- Yao, P, Lin, Y and Richburg, JH (2009). TNF-a-Mediated Disruption of Spermatogenesis in Response to Sertoli Cell Injury is Partially Regulated by MMP-2. Biology of Reproduction.
- Sinkevicius, KW, Laine, L, Lotan, TL, Woloszyn, K, Richburg, JH and Greene, GL (2009).
and -independent estrogen receptor a signaling separately regulate male fertility. Endocrinology.
Yao, P-L, Lin Y-C and Richburg, JH (2009). MEHP-induced disruption of junctional
complexes in the seminiferous epithelium of the rodent testis is mediated by MMP-2.
Biology of Reproduction (X):XXX-XXX (Published on-online October 14, 2009
Yao, P-L, Lin Y-C and Richburg, JH (2010). Mono-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate-induced disruption of junctional complexes in the seminiferous epithelium of the rodent testis is mediated by MMP2. Biology of Reproduction 82: (3) 516-527 (Epub 2009 Oct 14). PMCID: PMC2825170
Lin, Y-C, Yao, P-L, and Richburg, JH (2010). FasL gene-deficient mice
display a limited disruption in spermatogenesis and inhibition of mono-(2-ethylhexyl)
phthalate-induced germ cell apoptosis. Toxicological Sciences Sciences 114:(2) 335-45 (Epub 2010 Jan 25). PMCID: PMC2840219
- Yao, P-L, Lin, Y-C and Richburg, JH (2011). Transcriptional suppression of Sertoli cell Timp2 in rodents following mono-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate exposure is regulated by CEBPA and MYC. Biology of Reproduction: Published online before print August 10, 2011, doi: 10.1095/biolreprod.111.093484
- Yao, P-L, Lin, Y-C and Richburg, JH (2012). Mono-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate promotes invasion and migration of human
testicular embryonal carcinoma cells. Biology of Reproduction 86(5): 160,
1-10 PMCID: PMC3364929.
Dwyer, JL and Richburg, JH (2012). Age-dependent alterations in spermatogenesis in Itchy mice. Spermatogenesis
2:(2) 104-116. PMCID: PMC3364791
- Richburg, JH, Blanchard, KT and Boekelheide, K (1997). The
Sertoli cell as a target for toxicants. In:
Comprehensive Toxicology, Volume 10: Reproductive and
Endocrine Toxicology, Section 1C: Mechanisms
Manifestations (eds. Sipes, IG, McQueen, CA, and Gandolfi, AJ).
Elsevier Science LTD., Oxford, UK. pp.
- Boekelheide, K , Johnson, K, and Richburg, JH (2005). Sertoli Cell Toxicants. In: Sertoli Cell Biology , Chapter 20 (eds. Skinner, MK and Griswold, MD). Elsevier Academic Press, San Diego, CA. pp.345-382.
More information about Dr. Richburg
> CV (PDF)
> Lab Group
> Lab Alumni
> Return to Richburg's Home Page