Louis C. Littlefield Celebrating Pharmacy Research Excellence Day
The deadline for submitting abstracts has passed.
In addition to emailing your abstract, first authors only, please register:
- The abstract should describe a hypothesis-driven research project.
- The abstract should be informative and consist of:
- Title in UPPER CASE, list of authors (use full names), plus the division or cooperative program where your research was conducted.
- Introduction to the study
- Rationale for the study; the hypothesis statement must be included in this section
- Method states briefly the method used in the research project.
- Results of the study, including new data not previously published in manuscript form.
- Conclusion states the interpretations, conclusions or inferences you can draw from the results of your research. Avoid "The results will be discussed."
- Funding: If applicable, please indicate the funding source for your project.
- Required format: One 8.5 x 11" page, 1" margins, Times New Roman, font size 10 pt., line spacing 1.
- 450-word limit (excluding the title, authors, and First Author Contact Information).
- Abbreviations must first be mentioned by full name with abbreviation in parentheses.
- Tables and figures are permitted, but the entire abstract must conform to the required format:
Last Reviewed: March 6, 2014