12CON005 - MSI - HVAC Renovation - Peter Thomas Laboratory
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Replace existing cold air handler of double-duct system with new, Owner furnished unit. Hook-up piping, ductwork and electrical including two (2) new VFD's, and replace pneumatic controls with new DDC system. Upgrade VAV controls at multiple fume exhaust hoods, and provide ductwork and damper modifications at mixing laterals and fume exhaust fan.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately:
$270,000.00 to $306,000.00
Marine Science Institute (MSI) 750 Channel View Dr., Port Aransas, TX 78373
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: Estuarine Research Center Seminar Room - 750 Channel View Dr., Port Aransas, TX 78373
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: January 20, 2012 Time: 9:00 A.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: January 12, 2012
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: January 17, 2012
- Envelopes #1 Date: February 7, 2012 Time: 2:00 P.M..
- Envelope #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: February 8, 2012 Time: 2:00 P.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 1
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.