12CSP010 - WMB - Fire Sprinkler System Upgrade
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Fire Sprinkler System Upgrade Construct / install new code-compliant fire sprinkler system throughout building, with tie-ins of sprinkler controls to existing fire alarm system.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately:
$201,000.00 to $228,000.00
West Mall Building (WMB)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 1.118C
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: October 27, 2011 Time: 1:30 P.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: October 21, 2011
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: October 25, 2011
- Envelopes #1 Date: November 10, 2011 Time: 2:30 P.M.
- Envelope #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: November 11, 2011 Time: 2:30 P.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 1
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.