12CSP014 - MAI - Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Studies
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Studies The work requested is to develop and build new offices for Dr. Woodruff in Main 202. This estimate covers the demolition of some of the existing partitions and the construction of new offices. The existing mechanical and electrical will also be modified in this construction.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately:
$594,000.00 to $673,000.00
Main Building (MAI)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 1.118B
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: January 25, 2012 Time: 9:30 A.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: January 19, 2012
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: January 24, 2012
- Envelopes #1 Date: February 9, 2012 Time: 1:00 P.M.
- Envelope #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: February 10, 2012 Time: 1:00 P.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 0
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.