12CSP021 - RSC - Air Handler & Water Heater Upgrades
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Air Handler & Water Heater Upgrades Replace existing steam converters for domestic water heating. Refurbish existing air handler, and replace variable speed drives and pneumatic controls with new VFD's and DDC at AHU-1 & 2.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately:
$432,000.00 to $490,000.00
Recreational Sports Center (RSC)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 Large Conference Room 2.106
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: April 24, 2012 Time: 10:30 A.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: April 18, 2012
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: April 20, 2012
- Envelope #1 Date: May 8, 2012 Time: 11:30 A.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: May 9, 2012 Time: 11:30 A.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 1
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.