12CSP024 - ARL - New Warehouse Building
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
New Warehouse Building - The work requested is to build a new metal warehouse. This estimate covers a metal building, concrete apron, drives, and utilities.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately:
$1,057,000.00 to $1,198,000.00
J.J. Pickle Research Center (PRC) - Applied Research Center (ARL)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: J.J. Pickle Research Center Building 19 Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: May 23, 2012 Time: 1:30 P.M.
- Second Site Visit: May 25, 2012 Time: 9:00 A.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: May 16, 2012
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: May 18, 2012
- Envelope #1 Date: June 7, 2012 Time: 11:30 A.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: June 8, 2012 Time: 11:30 A.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 0
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.