12CSP025 - TNH - Wet-Pipe Sprinkler Coverage Upgrade
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Wet-Pipe Sprinkler Coverage Upgrade Install a new automatic sprinkler and standpipe system throughout the TNH building. Refer to the contract drawings for additional requirements.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately: $810,000.00 to $918,000.00.
Townes Hall (TNH)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 1.118C Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: July 10, 2012 Time: 2:30 P.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: July 2, 2012
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: July 5, 2012
- Envelope #1 Date: July 26, 2012 Time: 1:30 P.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: July 27, 2012 Time: 1:30 P.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 1
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.