12CSP026 - PCL - Fire Pump and 3rd - 6th Floor Sprinklers
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Fire Pump and 3rd - 6th Floor Sprinklers: Install 1000 GMP fire pump on floor 1 and wet-pipe automatic sprinklers throughout floors 3, 4, 5, 6 and mechanical penthouse. Make fire alarm modifications, (Simplex).
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately: $900,000.00 to $1,020,000.00.
Perry-Castaneda Library (PCL)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 1.118C Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: July 20, 2012 Time: 10:30 A.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: July 12, 2012
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: July 17, 2012
- Envelope #1 Date: August 7, 2012 Time: 11:30 A.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: August 8, 2012 Time: 11:30 A.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 1
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.