13CSP008.0 - CAL - HVAC Renovation and PAR - HVAC and Electrical Renovation
The abbreviated general summary of work for both projects is as follows:
Demolition of existing air handling units, chilled water pumps, and electrical systems and installation of new air handling units, pumps space, and electrical systems as per EEA Consulting Engineers design and specification, and PMCS bid documents.
The general Construction Budget for these projects are approximately:
Project A: $351,000.00 to $398,000.00
Project B: $851,000.00 to $964,000.00
Calhoun Hall (CAL) and Parlin Hall (PAR)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 2.106 Large Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: December 14, 2012 Time: 1:30 P.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: December 7, 2012
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: December 11, 2012
- Envelope #1 Date: January 10, 2013 Time: 10:30 A.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: January 11, 2013 Time: 10:30 A.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 1
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.